Sep 23, 2014

Family!

Today's post shall be a bit of sentimental.

What's Family to you ?

What's Relationship to you ?

What's Bonding to you ?


I really don't know what are all those for ?!

I felt like I'm not part of my maternal family anymore.
I really DO felt LEFT OUT from everyone, or was it just my own thinking ??!!
I've never cared about how they treat me when I was young as I know they still loved me, even though there's about 9 of us - my cousins, siblings and I.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I happened to came across my a post which I wrote a few years back and I wrote:
    I cant believe i actually lived in such a wonderful, bliss, joyful family♥
    I wont demanded nor complained about my family. I really thank GOD for giving such a warmth and blissful family♥
    I will never hide from my friends I will tell them straight in their face their i was born in a ♥"HAPPY FAMILY"♥
I presume Family should be like this:



Do I still feel the warmth and love from the family ?!
Can I still TELL my friends how blessed I am to have a blissful family ?!
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

I REALLY DON'T KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Design and Content by Minghui 2012

Back to TOP